The Master certificate in Project Management course will give you a solid foundation across the project management discipline. The five-day workshop is structured around the ten (10) project management knowledge areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide.
This workshop is designed for Project Managers. Ideal candidates will have:
- Two years or more practical experience working in project environments or organisations.
- An understanding of the fundamental concepts of project management.
- Current or likely future responsibility for delivering projects and project outcomes.
It is expected that students participating in this course already have some knowledge and practical experience in the application of project management principles.
- Manage application of project integrative processes
- Manage project scope
- Manage project time
- Manage project costs
- Manage project quality
- Manage project human resources
- Manage project communications
- Manage project risk
- Manage project procurement
- Define the scope of a project – one of the most challenging project management tasks
- Write effective project plans to meet the delivery requirements of corporate/business expectations
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively use various tools to make cost and schedule decisions
- Use mechanisms linked with the plan for the day-to-day control of projects to meet project objectives
- Provide quality deliverables, with the ability to meet reporting requirements on demand
- Select appropriate tools to support monitoring and control mechanisms
Assign agreed responsibilities to get the best out of core and broader team capabilities.